Structure Bangalôs da Serra
Bangalôs da Serra in numbers:
- 9 buildings with total of 48 bungalows divided into 5 different category
- 30,000 square meters.
- 1 building with 2 Bungalows Araucaria
- 3 buildings each containing 1 Bungalow 1 Bungalow Cinnamon and Ipe
- 3 buildings with a total of 16 bungalows Hydrangea
- 2 buildings with a total of 24 bungalows Azaleia
- Our bungalows are named after flowers and trees native to the Serra Gaucha.
Bungalow means terraced house. It is a type of house that has no more than two floors, popular in North America, which have porches and a small garden. Originated from buildings made by British colonialists in India, in the 30 and 40 was present in Brazilian architecture, as in residential neighborhoods of Rio de Janeiro, is considered a pleasant and modern housing.
(Source: http: //www.colegiodearquitetos.com.br/dicionario/2013/02/o-que-e-bangalo/).
For more photos CLICK HERE